[Humanist] 26.265 new book on digital humanities: a pdf

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Fri Aug 31 08:39:44 CEST 2012

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 10:55:21 +0100
        From: Michael Fraser <mike.fraser at it.ox.ac.uk>
        Subject: Re: [Humanist] 26.261 new book on digital humanities

On 30/08/12 06:55, Humanist Discussion Group wrote:
>          Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 08:52:08 +0100
>          From: Andrew Prescott <andrew.prescott at kcl.ac.uk>
>          Subject: New iBook
>
> The doctoral students in the Digital Arts and Humanities programme at
> University College Cork have produced a collective iBook, entitled
> Digital Arts and Humanities: Scholarly Reflections. The good news is
> that its free; the bad news is that it can only be read on an iPad.

Free as in glass-specific-beer but not as in speech, eh?

Actually, there is a PDF version available via James O'Sullivan's blog
 http://josullivan.org/digital-projects/digital-arts-humanities-scholarly-reflections/
(and I would also note his statement, "Content on this site is licensed
under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported
License").

Mike

--
Dr Michael Fraser
Head of Infrastructure Systems and Services,

Technical Coordinator,
Student Systems Programme