[Humanist] 26.258 brave new world & its institutions

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Wed Aug 29 07:28:31 CEST 2012

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    lachance at chass.utoronto.ca                                (13)
        Subject: Re: [Humanist] 26.254 brave new world & its institutions

  [2]   From:    Jascha Kessler <urim1 at verizon.net>                        (59)

        Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 09:07:18 -0400 (EDT)
        From: lachance at chass.utoronto.ca

Willard

You may be interested to know that outreach begins early...

http://fhs.mcmaster.ca/mcyu/

McMaster Children and Youth University

The program is a free, monthly Saturday-morning lectures is aimed at
students, 7 - 14 years of age, with the goal of engaging them with
exciting educational topics while providing a sneak peek into the
university environment.

It reminds me that a set piece in the Harry Potter novels was the journey
to Hogwarts ...

Francois
Scholar-at-large
http://homes.chass.utoronto.ca/~lachance/