[Humanist] 26.235 of the collecting of books

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sat Aug 18 09:28:16 CEST 2012

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 09:27:40 -0400
        From: "Totosy de Zepetnek, Steven" <clcweb at purdue.edu>
        Subject: totosy re sources re digital humanities

dear willard: re your collection re digital humanities publications here is a bibliography perhaps of use:

Geert Vandermeersche, Joachim Vlieghe, and Steven Tötösy de Zepetnek. "Bibliography of Publications in Media and (Inter)mediality Studies." Thematic issue New Perspectives on Material Culture and Intermedial Practice. Ed. Steven Tötösy de Zepetnek, Asunción López-Varela Azcárate, Haun Saussy, and Jan Mieszkowski. CLCWeb: Comparative Literature and Culture 13.3 (2011):  http://docs.lib.purdue.edu/clcweb/vol13/iss3/26 .

with best regards, steven totosy