[Humanist] 26.221 Ken Friedman's changing times

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu Aug 9 17:55:13 CEST 2012

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2012 08:49:49 -0700
        From: Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk>
        Subject: RE: Changing Times

 > Subject: 	RE: Changing Times
 > Date: 	Thu, 9 Aug 2012 03:44:14 +0000
 > From: 	Ken Friedman <kenfriedman at swin.edu.au>

Dear Colleague,

Yesterday's email should have had an attached PDF. I've had a couple
dozen replies saying it did not come through with a request for copies.
I'm sending this again today, with the hope that the attachment will
reach you [see below]. If this is a second copy, please discard it and
forgive the intrusion. This article comes to you courtesy of Visible Language.

I've had a few queries on whether I'll be available for lectures,
workshops, and research projects. The answer is yes — but not until
January. When I get back from Tongji University, I must get a manuscript
out the door. If you’ve got ideas for a project or collaborative
venture, please let me know and we can talk about future opportunities.

Warm wishes,

Ken

Professor Ken Friedman, PhD, DSc (hc), FDRS | University Distinguished
Professor | Dean, Faculty of Design | Swinburne University of Technology
| Melbourne, Australia | kenfriedman at swin.edu.au
<mailto:kenfriedman at swin.edu.au> | Ph: +61 3 9214 6078 | Faculty
www.swinburne.edu.au/design  http://www.swinburne.edu.au/design

*** Attachments: