[Humanist] 26.212 translation and elit?

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Tue Aug 7 15:36:30 CEST 2012

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 14:41:34 -0400
        From: Lee Skallerup Bessette <lee.bessette at gmail.com>
        Subject: Translation and elit

I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for resources/links
dealing with the issue of translation and elit. I've tweeted the
request and heard about a conference that took place in Paris this
June dealing with this very issue, but couldn't find any information
beyond the initial call for papers.

I've scoured Translation Studies (US) and TTR (Canada) but have come
up empty-handed. Perhaps there are more resources dealing with this
issue in Europe.

Thanks everyone. The wisdom of this crowd never ceases to amaze me.

Sincerely,
Lee Skallerup Bessette, PhD