[Humanist] 25.924 MLA's bibliographic view

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Mon Apr 30 07:25:48 CEST 2012

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 19:04:54 -0400
        From: James Rovira <jamesrovira at gmail.com>
        Subject: Re: [Humanist] 25.923 MLA's bibliographic view?

You might find this link interesting:

http://www.mla.org/guidelines_evaluation_digital?ot=letterhead

What I hear about in literary studies is some quasi-theoretical work about
representing texts in digital environments, and talk of distant reading and
data mining.  Quit a bit of emphasis on the nature of specifically digital
work in Romanticism on the Net too.

http://www.erudit.org/revue/ron/2006/v/n41-42/

Jim R

Recently a colleague who like me is no longer in touch with the