[Humanist] 25.921 job at King's London

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Fri Apr 27 09:56:58 CEST 2012

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 08:55:29 +0100
        From: Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk>
        Subject: Lecturer in Digital Culture and Society, King's College London

Lecturer in Digital Culture and Society
King's College London - Culture, Media and Creative Industries and
Digital Humanities

Job Ref: A7/AAI/352/12-JM
http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/AEI676/lecturer-in-digital-culture-and-society/

In order to build on our successful work in digital culture, we are
seeking to appoint one post at lecturer level to teach on our successful
MA and PhD programmes, on possible future undergraduate programmes, and
to conduct research.

This is a joint appointment between the Department of Culture, Media and
Creative Industries and the Department of Digital Humanities.

The successful applicant may have expertise in any area of digital
culture, but applicants with an interest in gaming, social networking
and/or digital art will be particularly welcome. The successful
applicant must show an ability to contribute to the Research Excellence
Framework submission, and to contribute to the international excellence
of the two departments' research and teaching.

The closing date for receipt of applications is 24th May 2012

Interviews are provisionally set for 11 June 2012

Equality of opportunity is College policy.

The appointment will be made, dependent on relevant qualifications,
within the Grade 6 to 7 scale, currently £31,020 to £45,486, per annum
plus £2,323 per annum London Allowance.

For an informal discussion of the post please contact Dr Tim Jordan via
email at timothy.jordan at kcl.ac.uk to arrange a time to speak.

Further details and application packs are available on the College's
website at www.kcl.ac.uk/jobs. All correspondence should clearly state
the job title and reference number A7/AAI/352/12-JM. If you have any
queries please contact your Recruitment Co-ordinator at jcmbjobs at kcl.ac.uk.

College London; Professor (fractional), University of Western Sydney;
Editor, Interdisciplinary Science Reviews (www.isr-journal.org); Editor,