[Humanist] 25.920 events: DH2012 registration open!

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Fri Apr 27 07:37:22 CEST 2012

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 00:41:35 +0200
        From: Jan Christoph Meister <jan-c-meister at uni-hamburg.de>
        Subject: Come aboard: DH2012 registration has opened

*** Attachments:
    http://www.digitalhumanities.org/humanist/Attachments/1335480073_2012-04-26_humanist-owner@lists.digitalhumanities.org_8807.1.2.jpeg

*Online registration for the DH 2012 **has now opened. This year's DH
conference is hosted at the University of Hamburg, Germany from 16-22
July and presents a 5-track program comprised of 200 academic papers,
panel discussions, workshops and posters - a selection from a record
number of excellent proposals reviewed by DH experts from within our
academic community and put together by ADHO's program committee.  In
addition, the social program consists of three receptions, a conference
banquet aboard the "Rickmer Rickmers", a historical sailing ship
anchored at Hamburg's harbour, and exciting tours through Hamburg as
well as to the medieval city of Lübeck. **

**The early bird rate for members is € 220, for student members € 50 and
is valid until end of May. For detailed information on the conference,
the conference program, the city of Hamburg and last not least, the
online registration facility as well as hotel and accommodation
bookings, please visit
*

*
http://www.dh2012.uni-hamburg.de
*

We cordially invite you to Hamburg and, together with our team of
student conference assistants coming from more than ten different
countries around the world, hope that you will join us in making this an
international Digital Humanities event that lives up to the conference
motto - *"Digital Diversity - Cultures, languages and methods"*.  Come
aboard!

Cordially,

Chris Meister & Katrin Schönert
Local organizers DH 2012