[Humanist] 25.919 hiatus

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Fri Apr 27 07:36:16 CEST 2012

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 06:33:06 +0100
        From: Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk>
        Subject: do not adjust your set

Dear colleagues,

For a few days beginning 5 May Humanist will fall silent while I move
operations from London to Sydney. In consequence messages will be
arriving where you are quite a bit later in the day than usual. Humanist
will resume its Northern hemispheric schedule in August as I make my way
from Downunder back to London, again with a slight interruption of
service. Otherwise I expect that nothing much will change other than,
perhaps, slightly more Australasian news and commentary.

College London; Professor (fractional), University of Western Sydney;
Editor, Interdisciplinary Science Reviews (www.isr-journal.org); Editor,