[Humanist] 25.911 cfp: Journal of Technology and Pedagogy

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sun Apr 22 09:13:10 CEST 2012

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 11:43:42 -0400
        From: "Matthew K. Gold" <mattgold at gmail.com>
        Subject: cfp: Journal of Technology and Pedagogy

The Journal of Interactive Technology and Pedagogy
(http://jitp.commons.gc.cuny.edu/) is now accepting submissions of articles
and webtexts that report and reflect on new uses of technology in teaching,
learning, or research. Work received by May 1, 2012 will be peer-reviewed
for possible publication in our upcoming Fall 2012 issue. In addition, we
always welcome contributions to our rolling Teaching FAILs, Assignments,
Book Reviews, and Tool Tips sections.

To view full submission guidelines, or to read our current issue, please
visit http://jitp.commons.gc.cuny.edu/submit/

http://jitp.commons.gc.cuny.edu
http://twitter.com/JITPedagogy