[Humanist] 25.905 MA (virtual) Open Days at King's

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Fri Apr 20 07:08:15 CEST 2012

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 10:47:53 +0100
        From: "Pierazzo, Elena" <elena.pierazzo at kcl.ac.uk>
        Subject: Re: [Humanist] 25.903 correction to 25.901: MAs in digital humanities

Thank you Willard, it looks like my email programme is to blame for this
(and I am to blame for using  it!).

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

I take this opportunity to announce two virtual open days for the MA in
Digital Humanities: 10 May and 19 of June, from 1.00pm-3.00pm (GMT).

If you would like to talk to a member of the Department¹s academic team,
please email digitalhumanities at kcl.ac.uk with your name, name of the
country you are in and your Skype ID to reserve a 15 minute session.

Best
Elena

On 19/04/2012 09:49, "Humanist Discussion Group"