[Humanist] 25.896 events: DH Congress 2012; Cologne Dialogue

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Tue Apr 17 06:46:02 CEST 2012

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    Michael Pidd <m.pidd at sheffield.ac.uk>                     (27)
        Subject: Digital Humanities Congress 2012 - Call for Papers

  [2]   From:    Manfred Thaller <manfred.thaller at uni-koeln.de>            (17)
        Subject: Cologne Dialogue on eHumanities @ Wahn Manor House

        Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 15:55:09 +0100
        From: Michael Pidd <m.pidd at sheffield.ac.uk>

Dear Colleagues,

A quick reminder that we have our Call for Papers for a new bi-annual
conference, hosted by the Humanities Research Institute, which will take
place in Sheffield during September 2012:

http://hridigital.shef.ac.uk/dhc2012

The deadline for submissions is 30th April 2012. All proposers will be
notified by 11th May 2012.

I would be grateful if you could circulate this link and the attached
Call document to other interested colleagues.

With best wishes
Mike

*** Attachments:
    http://www.digitalhumanities.org/humanist/Attachments/1334588060_2012-04-16_humanist-owner@lists.digitalhumanities.org_10318.2.pdf

--
Michael Pidd
HRI Digital Manager

Humanities Research Institute
University of Sheffield
34 Gell Street
Sheffield
S3 7QY

Tel: 0114 222 6113
Fax: 0114 222 9894
Email: m.pidd at sheffield.ac.uk
Web: http://www.shef.ac.uk/hri

Times Higher Education University of the Year