[Humanist] 25.878 job at the Science Museum, London

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Fri Apr 6 07:11:56 CEST 2012

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 13:02:35 +0100
        From: Bradford Jessica <Jessica.Bradford at SCIENCEMUSEUM.ORG.UK>
        Subject: Job Advertisement - Content Developer, Making Modern Communications

Science Museum, London
Content Developer, Making Modern Communications
Salary £22,970 to £23,970 per annum pro rata depending on knowledge and skills
Fixed term contract until 31 October 2014

The Science Museum is offering a unique and highly desirable opportunity for a motivated and talented individual to research and develop high-quality and engaging content for a new, permanent gallery Making Modern Communications.

Making Modern Communications is a major gallery being developed at the Science Museum on the history of communications technologies through to the present day to open in 2014. This gallery is object-rich, supported by varied interpretation and innovative interactivity. It is sector-leading in the practice of co-creation; audiences will be involved in all stages of the gallery development to enrich the experience for all visitors.

For further information about the Science Museum details on how to apply and a full job description, please visit www.ScienceMuseum.org.uk/jobs

We welcome applications from all sections of the community in which we work. We particularly welcome applications from disabled people and we guarantee interviews to suitably qualified disabled applicants.

Closing date: 26 April 2012, Midnight.

Interviews will be held on 9 May 2012.

This role is supported by the National Lottery through the Heritage Lottery Fund.

For updates on all Science Museum news and events sign up to our free e-newsletter at www.sciencemuseum.org.uk

This e-mail and attachments are intended for the named addressee only and are confidential. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender immediately, delete the message from your computer system and destroy any copies. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not reflect the views of the Science Museum Group. This email has been scanned for all viruses by the MessageLabs Email Security System.