[Humanist] 25.394 interdisciplinary collaboration?

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Tue Oct 18 07:38:13 CEST 2011

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 10:50:51 -0400
        From: James McQuaid <James.McQuaid at UMB.EDU>
        Subject: References on Social Science Study of Interdisciplinary Collaboration

[Forwarded from the Mersenne list. Note the URL of the helpful bibliography. --WM]

Dear Mersenne Subscribers,

I am writing because I am working on an NSF funded project looking at social science studies of interdisciplinary collaboration with Drs. Susannah Paletz (University of Pittsburgh) and Laurel Smith-Doerr (Boston University).  A part of this project involves compiling a list of references that bear on this topic.  We were hoping you may be willing to take a look at the current list and make suggestions for additions.  The current list appears here: https://sites.google.com/site/interdisciplinary2010/additional-readings.

Thank you all for your time.

Sincerely,
Jim McQuaid