[Humanist] 25.365 GIS projects

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Wed Oct 12 08:48:01 CEST 2011

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    Miran gmail <miranhladnik1 at gmail.com>                     (77)
        Subject: Re: [Humanist] 25.362 GIS projects?

  [2]   From:    John Levin <john at anterotesis.com>                         (34)

  [3]   From:    "Sheila M. Morrissey" <Sheila.Morrissey at ithaka.org>       (19)

  [4]   From:    "Justin Tonra" <jet9r at virginia.edu>                       (77)

  [5]   From:    Victoria Szabo <victoria.szabo at duke.edu>                 (180)
        Subject: Re: GIS projects

        Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 11:03:43 +0200
        From: Miran gmail <miranhladnik1 at gmail.com>

Dear John and Nicolaie, a group of Slovene literary scholars has just
started a project The Space of Slovenian Literary Culture: Literary
History and the GIS-Based Spatial Analysis. A list of links to similar
projects has been created at the beginning, thanks to the Humanist
Discussion Group messages 24.660, 24.788, 24.793, 24.800:
http://beta.wikiversity.org/wiki/Literatura_in_prostor . Yes, it is
far from whole Digital Humanities, however, a part of it.

miran
http://uni-lj.academia.edu/MiranHladnik/About