[Humanist] 25.359 what kind of undergraduates?

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Mon Oct 10 07:47:48 CEST 2011

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2011 00:37:26 -0400
        From: James Rovira <jamesrovira at gmail.com>
        Subject: What Kind of Undergraduates?

A question for those who teach in graduate programs in Digital Humanities:
what would you like undergrads applying for grad study in Digital Humanities
to enter already prepared to do?  What skills and educational background
would you like them to have?  I can think of a few obvious answers, but I'm
curious to see what answers I haven't considered yet.

Thank you,

Jim R