[Humanist] 25.343 The Tower and the Cloud

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sun Oct 2 09:36:19 CEST 2011

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2011 08:34:14 +0100
        From: Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk>
        Subject: The Tower and the Cloud

Several here will, I expect, already know about a 2008 Educause
publication, The Tower and the Cloud: Higher Education in the Age of
Cloud Computing, ed. Richard N. Katz (http://www.educause.edu/books).
Such is the wealth of publications in, about or near the digital
humanities now that missing it until the latter part of 2011 is, I hope,
not such a sin. John Unsworth's "University 2.0" will reward the reading.

College London; Centre for Cultural Research, University of Western
Sydney; Editor, Interdisciplinary Science Reviews (www.isr-journal.org);
Editor, Humanist (www.digitalhumanities.org/humanist/); www.mccarty.org.uk/