[Humanist] 25.495 events: programming; editing tools; websites

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sat Nov 19 09:21:58 CET 2011

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    Georg Vogeler <georg.vogeler at gmx.de>                      (21)
        Subject: Workshop "Tools for Digital Scholarly Editions",Cologne
                28./29.11.2011

  [2]   From:    Frédéric Clavert <frederic at clavert.net>                 (93)
        Subject: Websites as sources: deadline extension

  [3]   From:    Liesbeth De Mol <elizabeth.demol at UGENT.BE>               (180)
        Subject: CfP History and Philosophy of Programming -- IACAP/AISB
                world congress, July 2012

        Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 10:46:39 +0100
        From: Georg Vogeler <georg.vogeler at gmx.de>
        Subject: Workshop "Tools for Digital Scholarly Editions",Cologne 28./29.11.2011

Dear everybody,

the Institut für Dokumentologie und Editorik (IDE) in collaboration with
the Cologne Center for eHumanities and the International Center for
Archival Research (ICARus) organizes a technical workhop for developers
of tools for digital scholarly editions. It aims at a better cooperation
between the projects working parallely on a toolbox for the scholarly
editor. The workshop will take place 28-29th november in Cologne
(Germany). You can find detailed information on the workshop at

 http://www.i-d-e.de/events-des-ide/workshop-2011

If you are interested in participating, please get in contact with us.

Best

Georg Vogeler

--
Dr. Georg Vogeler
Zentrum für Informationsmodellierung in den Geisteswissenchaften -

Institut für Dokumentologie und Editorik  http://www.i-d-e.de
Association Paléographique Internationale - Culture . Ecriture . Société
(APICES)  http://www.palaeographia.org/apices/apices.htm