[Humanist] 25.492 revolutionary effects

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sat Nov 19 09:12:29 CET 2011

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    Juan Garces <juanluisgarces at gmail.com>                    (65)
        Subject: Re: [Humanist] 25.488 revolutionary effects?

  [2]   From:    Suzana Sukovic <suzana.sukovic at gmail.com>                 (71)

        Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 09:28:04 +0100
        From: Juan Garces <juanluisgarces at gmail.com>

Dear Willard,

I took part in a panel discussion last week at which a young doctoral
student in media science from Münster University, Andre Donk
(http://egora.uni-muenster.de/ifk/personen/andredonk.shtml), presented
part of his thesis on precisely that topic, albeit focusing on Münster
University and covering all disciplines. I am not sure how much
analysis he has undertaken on a wider scale (i.e. beyond Münster), but
his results seemed to be  in line with the studies you mention.

All best,

Juan

On 18 November 2011 08:42, Humanist Discussion Group

--

Dr Juan Garces
Digital Scholar