[Humanist] 25.484 call for submissions: Postmodern Cultural Sound, Text and Image

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu Nov 17 06:34:52 CET 2011

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 06:15:05 -0800 (PST)
        From: Nicholas Ruiz III <editor at intertheory.org>
        Subject: CFP: Kritikos 2012

Kritikos: Journal of Postmodern Cultural Sound, Text and Image (ISSN 1552-5112)

Kritikos has been in circulation since 2004 and publishes work in
cultural theory, art and criticism. We are especially interested in what
 is happening now. And we welcome the work of graduate students. Share
your work.

We invite submissions for 2012.

Kritikos:
http://intertheory.org/kritikos

Many thanks for your scholarship and support.

Nicholas Ruiz III, Ph.D

NRIII for Congress 2012
http://intertheory.org/nriiiforcongress2010.html
Editor, Kritikos