[Humanist] 25.480 complementarity

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu Nov 17 06:22:03 CET 2011

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 08:00:44 +0000
        From: Adam Crymble <adam.crymble at gmail.com>
        Subject: Re: [Humanist] 25.477 complementarity

As someone who buys his bread and pays his university tuition with money
from humanists looking for technical solutions, I'd encourage everyone not
to underestimate the contributions of the underwriter. Technology in its
own right is useless without an application. Humanities scholarship
provides a purpose for some of that technology and the money with which to
apply it.

Adam Crymble
PhD Student, History & Digital Humanities
King's College London

On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 7:36 AM, Humanist Discussion Group <

>                 Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 25, No. 477.
>
>  [1]   From:    Seth van Hooland <svhoolan at ulb.ac.be>
>  (151)
>        Subject: Re: [Humanist] 25.475 complementarity?
>
>  [2]   From:    Desmond Schmidt <desmond.schmidt at qut.edu.au>