[Humanist] 25.471 events: language technology

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sun Nov 13 10:12:29 CET 2011

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 19:42:31 -0500
        From: "Lauersdorf, Mark R" <lauersdorf at uky.edu>
        Subject: **Final Call** -- Language Technology at KFLC 2012

Dear colleagues,

This is the *Final Call* for submission of abstracts to the Language Technology sessions at the Kentucky Foreign Language Conference (KFLC) 2012.

There is still time to join our international group and be a part of the 7th annual LangTech sessions.

** Deadline for abstract submission is Tuesday, 15 November 2011 **

For your reference, I have included below my original message with a brief description of the conference and the full Call for Papers.

Many thanks to those who have already responded and who have shared this information with their colleagues and constituents.

If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me.

I look forward to hearing from you and your colleagues and to adding your work to the growing list of exciting proposals that have already come in.

With best regards,

Mark