[Humanist] 25.460 unworthy

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Fri Nov 11 09:16:49 CET 2011

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 11:01:40 -0800
        From: Jascha Kessler <urim1 at verizon.net>
        Subject: Re: [Humanist] 25.458 unworthy?

It is a question about worth.  W.H. Auden in his Phi Beta Kappa address at
Harvard offered this:  "Thou shalt not commit a social science."  And he
was no Born-Again Xtian writer, for sure....
Jascha Kessler

On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 12:29 AM, Humanist Discussion Group <

--
Jascha Kessler
Telephone/Facsimile: 310.393.4648