[Humanist] 25.51 job at UCL

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sat May 28 03:21:27 CEST 2011

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 14:41:18 +0100
        From: Claire Warwick <c.warwick at ucl.ac.uk>
        Subject: Lectureship in Digital Information Studies

Dear Humanists,

I hope you will be interested to hear that UCL Department of Information
Studies is advertising another new lectureship, this time in Digital
Information Studies. Further information can be found at:
http://bit.ly/heb6p

The brief is deliberately broad as we are interested in someone who can
contribute to our research and teaching in more than one disciplinary
area within DIS. We are also particularly interested in people with
experience of PhD supervision.

Please feel free to email me with any informal enquiries you may have.

Claire

(Acting Head of Department: UCL Information Studies)