[Humanist] 25.40 more correspondence: Carl Maria von Weber

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Fri May 20 22:37:50 CEST 2011

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 11:13:51 +0200
        From: Peter Stadler <stadler at weber-gesamtausgabe.de>
        Subject: Re: [Humanist] 25.36 new on WWW: correspondence

Congratulations to Edward, Ron and Bert for their release of the "Van Nu en Straks Brieven"!

Let me add the annoncement of our own correspondence project www.weber-gesamtausgabe.de ("Complete Works of Carl Maria von Weber")
From a technical point of view it's quite similar: eXist-driven, TEI-based, different views for the user (facsimile, xml, html).

Please note that the website reflects the current state of work and is not at all a complete edition yet -- neither in a technical sense nor with regards to content or language localisations. (We'll keep you updated about the progress on our website.)

We hope that you show eager interest in this edition and are looking forward to any comments (critical as well as encouraging ones!)

All the best from Detmold, Germany
Peter Stadler and Joachim Veit

--
Peter Stadler