[Humanist] 24.787 events: Day of Digital Humanities

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Wed Mar 16 07:22:42 CET 2011

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 08:54:34 -0600
        From: Geoffrey Rockwell <grockwel at ualberta.ca>
        Subject: Day of Digital Humanities

Dear Humanists,

A reminder that Friday March 18th will be the third Day of Digital Humanities.
Over 200 digital humanists from around the world will be blogging what they
do and what they think that day. If you want to learn more visit:

http://tapor.ualberta.ca/taporwiki/index.php/Day_in_the_Life_of_the_Digital_Humanities_2011

If you want to join us please register at:

http://bit.ly/DoDH11-apply

We will be creating another round of blogs in the next couple of days
so register as soon as you can. We will try to accommodate folk that
register at the last moment, but this is a volunteer project and we
may not have the time if you leave it till Thursday.

Best,

Geoffrey Rockwell