[Humanist] 24.786 GIS projects?

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Wed Mar 16 07:20:51 CET 2011

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 19:00:19 +0000
        From: John Levin <john at anterotesis.com>
        Subject: Digital Humanities GIS projects

Hi,

I'm hoping the list can help me with a little project that seems obvious
and useful, but that doesn't seem to exist, namely a list of digital
humanities projects that use Geographic Information Systems (GIS) or
similar cartographical technologies.

I'm currently going through my voluminous bookmarks, and have found a
few, but know that I haven't recorded every one I've seen or heard about.

Is there already such a list in existence? What DH GIS projects do the
list know of?

TIA

John
--