[Humanist] 24.778 update: student awards at Balisage 2011

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sun Mar 13 08:15:04 CET 2011

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 12:40:56 -0500
        From: Wendell Piez <wapiez at mulberrytech.com>
        Subject: Re: [Humanist] 24.765 events: BALISAGE 2011, student awards

Dear Willard and HUMANIST,

A kind reader alerted us to the fact that in our announcement for the
student support awards for the Balisage conference this year, we
neglected to update the deadline from last year's date.

Students seeking support this year have until April 8, 2011 (the same
day papers are due) to submit applications. They are not already almost
a year late.

With apologies,
Wendell

Wendell Piez                            mailto:wapiez at mulberrytech.com