[Humanist] 25.559 what to do with tapes

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu Dec 15 09:22:27 CET 2011

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 08:58:58 -0800
        From: "Bleck, Bradley" <Bradley.Bleck at spokanefalls.edu>
        Subject: RE: [Humanist] 25.555 what to do with tapes

Thanks for the generous offer Doug. Can you retrieve data from disks used in a Commodore 128? I'd only have a few at most.

Bradley Bleck
English Department
Spokane Falls CC
http://bleckblog.org

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 13:26:52 -0500
        From: Doug Reside <dougreside at gmail.com>
        Subject: Re: [Humanist] 25.545 what to do with tapes

Also, if any Humanist members want their 5.25 data recovered, send me
an email.  I may be able to do it for free (using the equipment Matt
mentioned) as long as you can cover shipping and there aren't too many
disks.

Doug