[Humanist] 25.557 publication on research infrastructures

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Wed Dec 14 09:03:02 CET 2011

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 07:53:21 +0000
        From: Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk>
        Subject: Research Infrastructures in the Digital Age

Many here, I expect, will want to know about and then download the new
European Science Foundation Science Policy Briefing 42, Research
Infrastructure in the Digital Humanities, at
http://www.esf.org/research-areas/humanities/strategic-activities/research-infrastructures-in-the-humanities.html, under Press Release at the right-hand side of the page.

(I still curse, though with tasteful decorum, systems which pump out
horrendously long and linguistically rebarbative URLs. My tasteful (I
hope) distaste will explain why I am not supplying the direct link to
this report. Surely we have the technical wit to communicate as if to
other humans.)

College London; Professor (fractional), University of Western Sydney;
Editor, Interdisciplinary Science Reviews (www.isr-journal.org); Editor,