[Humanist] 25.535 clean energy, preservation and change

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu Dec 8 07:04:15 CET 2011

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    Luis Gutierrez <luisgutierrez at peoplepc.com>               (31)
        Subject: Transition to Clean Energy

  [2]   From:    Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk>          (48)
        Subject: stopping change

        Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2011 13:32:44 -0500
        From: Luis Gutierrez <luisgutierrez at peoplepc.com>

Mother Pelican: A Journal of Sustainable Human Development
The December 2011 issue has been posted:
http://www.pelicanweb.org/solisustv07n12page1.html

For your consideration:

    Strategies for the Transition to Clean Energy
    http://www.pelicanweb.org/solisustv07n12supp3.html

       1. Primacy of Integral Human Development
       2. Joint Integrity of Humanity and the Human Habitat
       3. Mitigation Strategies for Sustainable Human Development
       4. Adaptation Strategies for Sustainable Human Development
       5. Solidarity, Subsidiarity, Sustainability, and Nonviolence
       6. Non-Renewable & Renewable Energy Resources
       7. Integrated Strategy for the Transition to Clean Energy
       8. Variations of the Integrated Transition Strategy
       9. Strategic Data Sources & Global Transition Megatrends

    Tactics for the Transition to Clean Energy
    http://www.pelicanweb.org/solisustv07n12supp4.html

       1. Global Citizen Movements & The Occupy Movement
       2. Education for Sustainable Development
       3. "Soft Means" to Advance Public Policy
       4. Financial Transaction/Speculation Taxes
       5. Shift to Land/Resource Value Taxes
       6. Guaranteed Basic Personal Income
       7. ISO Standards, Guidelines, and Best Practices
       8. Transferring Subsidies from Fossil Fuels to Clean Energy
       9. Fostering Clean Energy Technologies

Sincerely,
Luis

Luis T. Gutiérrez, PhD, PE
The Pelican Web of Solidarity and Sustainability
Mother Pelican: A Journal of Sustainable Human Development