[Humanist] 25.534 job at Texas Tech

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu Dec 8 07:03:12 CET 2011

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 16:37:37 +0000
        From: "Hawkins, Ann" <ann.hawkins at TTU.EDU>
        Subject: chair search...

Dear all,

Please check out the link below which provides information on our external search for a chair.

http://www.english.ttu.edu/chair_2012.asp

Of interest to the list: the department has a graduate specialization in Book History, a digital humanities lab and a recently opened Letterpress Lab (with our very cool 1890s Washington press).

It would be a great place for a person in textual studies, digital humanities, or book history; I've very much enjoyed the opportunities here...the institution is very entreprenurial, so one can build things if one wishes....as you can see from the above.

We're looking for a full or an associate with credentials to be appointed as a full. Closing date is a bit late: January 15th.

I'm on the search committee, so I can field queries.

Ann Hawkins

Ann R. Hawkins
Series Editor, History of the Book (www.pickeringchatto.com/hob)
Editor, _Romantic Women Writers Reviewed, 1789-1819_ (www.pickeringchatto.com/romantic)