[Humanist] 25.522 Debates in the Digital Humanities: erratum et corrigendum

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu Dec 1 14:13:35 CET 2011

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2011 13:11:27 +0000
        From: Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk>
        Subject: Minnesota and Michigan

My profuse apologies to all the Humanists in Minnesota and Michigan for
confusedly first attributing the new book Debates in the Digital
Humanities first to the latter university press, then, finally getting
it right, to the former. No doubt the citizens of both states will have
the sort of jokes traded back and forth that Australians and New
Zealanders tell about each other. I dimly recall one about the effect on
the average intelligence of both being raised by people who emigate from
one to the other. Anyhow, I am sorry to make such an error. But I must
say that the University of Michigan Press should be lamenting the fact
that they didn't get the book :-).

College London; Professor (fractional), University of Western Sydney;
Editor, Interdisciplinary Science Reviews (www.isr-journal.org); Editor,