24.916 events: TEI at Würzburg

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Fri Apr 29 07:51:02 CEST 2011

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 15:04:26 +0200
        From: Malte Rehbein <malte.rehbein at uni-wuerzburg.de>
        Subject: TEI conference: deadline fast approaching

Dear all,

This is a gentle reminder for everybody who has not yet submitted their
proposal for the TEI conference in Würzburg in October: the deadlines
for submissions are fast approaching!

You find the call for papers, posters and panels (deadline 1 May 2011)
here:
http://www.zde.uni-wuerzburg.de/tei_mm_2011/cfp/call_for_papers_posters_and_panels/
and the call for workshops and tutorials (deadline 15 May 2011) here:
http://www.zde.uni-wuerzburg.de/tei_mm_2011/cfp/call_for_workshops_and_tutorials/

We are looking forward to your proposals!

In the meantime, we have updated the conference website. Please check
especially for news about accommodation in Würzburg and the excursion to
the German Archive of Literature in Marbach. Apart from the academic
program, we also hope to organize some sightseeing in Würzburg and its
historical sites as well as a visit to a local winery. Stay tuned for
more information!

Kind regards,
Malte

--
Dr. Malte Rehbein

Universität Würzburg
Zentrum für digitale Edition /
Lehrstuhl für Computerphilologie und Neuere Deutsche Literaturgeschichte
Philosophiegebäude 8/E/14
Am Hubland
97074 Würzburg

fon	+49.(0)931.31.88773