[Humanist] 24.915 jobs: lectureship at UCL

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Fri Apr 29 07:50:05 CEST 2011

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 14:38:59 +0100
        From: Claire Warwick <c.warwick at ucl.ac.uk>
        Subject: Lectureship in Computing and Information Science

UCL Department of Information Studies invites applications for our new
Lectureship in Computing and Information Science. Details are at
http://tinyurl.com/5rszpap and the closing date is 20 May.

Informal enquiries should be addressed to Dr Rob Miller (rsm at ucl.ac.uk)

We'd love to have as strong a field as possible, so applications from
the DH community are very much encouraged- as long as you have the
appropriate skills and experience of course!

Claire

--

Claire Warwick MA, MPhil, PhD
Acting Head: UCL Department of Information Studies