[Humanist] 24.897 new publications: e-texts; cyberinfrastructure

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Wed Apr 20 07:26:48 CEST 2011

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    Suzana Sukovic <suzana.sukovic at gmail.com>                 (29)
        Subject: E-texts in research projects in the humanities

  [2]   From:    "Bobley, Brett" <BBobley at neh.gov>                          (9)
        Subject: Reports from NSF Cyberinfrastructure Advisory Group Task
                Forces Available

        Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 21:39:46 +1000
        From: Suzana Sukovic <suzana.sukovic at gmail.com>

Dear all,

Considering ongoing discussions about perceived value of digital tools and
resources, I thought some of you may be interested in my study of academics'
engagement with e-texts in traditional research projects. A big part of
research results was published last month and is now available on open
access:

   - Sukovic, Suzana. 2011. E-texts in research projects in the humanities.
   In *Advances in Librarianship*, Vol. 33, edited by A. Woodsworth,
   131-202. Bingley: Emerald Group Publishing Limited. Available from
   http://hdl.handle.net/2123/7261.

http://www.emeraldinsight.com/books.htm?issn=0065-2830&volume=33

You may also like to see related papers:

   - 2009. References to e-texts in academic publications. *Journal of
   Documentation* 65 (6):997-1015. http://hdl.handle.net/2123/7262
   - 2008. Information discovery in ambiguous zones of research. *Library
   Trends* 57 (1):72-87. http://hdl.handle.net/2123/7263
   - 2008. Convergent flows: humanities scholars and their interactions with
   electronic texts. *Library Quarterly* 78
(3):263–284.http://hdl.handle.net/2123/3570

Regards,
Suzana

Dr Suzana Sukovic