[Humanist] 24.854 events: DH2011 childcare

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Tue Apr 5 09:51:30 CEST 2011

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2011 15:28:56 -0700
        From: Glen Worthey <gworthey at stanford.edu>
        Subject: Childcare at DH2011

Coming "accompanied" to Stanford for DH2011?

We're now investigating childcare options for DH2011 conference
attendees, and for the purpose of soliciting babysitter bids we'll need
to get a head count of our littlest DHers very soon.

If you're considering bringing a child to DH2011, please contactme, one
of your local hosts, at <gworthey at stanford.edu> as soon as possible, to
tell me the age(s) of your child(ren) who may require care, including
any other pertinent details.

Although we'll be as flexible as possible in offering childcare, it'll
help greatly if you contact us before April 15 or thereabouts.

Looking forward to seeing you all at Stanford in just a few months' time!

Glen Worthey
http://dh2011.stanford.edu/

--
Glen Worthey, Digital Humanities Librarian
Humanities Digital Information Service