[Humanist] 24.347 iPad apps by us

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Tue Sep 21 22:09:55 CEST 2010

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    "Lisa L. Spangenberg"                                     (10)
                <medievalist at digitalmedievalist.com>
        Subject: Re: [Humanist] 24.343 iPad apps by us

  [2]   From:    Claire Clivaz <claire.clivaz at unil.ch>                     (63)

  [3]   From:    Patrick Durusau <patrick at durusau.net>                     (18)

  [4]   From:    Thomas Crombez <thomas.crombez at ua.ac.be>                   (6)

  [5]   From:    Timothy Hill <timothy.d.hill at gmail.com>                   (67)

  [6]   From:    Desmond Schmidt <desmond.schmidt at qut.edu.au>              (38)

        Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 14:23:35 -0700
        From: "Lisa L. Spangenberg" <medievalist at digitalmedievalist.com>

On Sep 20, 2010, at 2:20 PM, Humanist Discussion Group wrote:

>     Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 18:24:32 -0400
>        From: James Rovira <jamesrovira at gmail.com>
>        Subject: Re: [Humanist] 24.342 IPad apps by us

> This would be great -- I'd buy it.  Think also about something similar
> that includes integrated visual elements -- photos, text and image,
> text in image -- with the ability to zoom in closely on a hi-res
> image.

The image-zooming, and ability to enlarge anything on the screen are "gimmes" in the basic iPad dev frameworks.