[Humanist] 24.342 IPad apps by us

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sun Sep 19 00:18:27 CEST 2010

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    "Lisa L. Spangenberg"                                     (58)
                <medievalist at digitalmedievalist.com>
        Subject: Re: [Humanist] 24.341 iPad apps by us?

  [2]   From:    Desmond Schmidt <desmond.schmidt at qut.edu.au>              (26)
        Subject: RE: [Humanist] 24.341 ipads and MVD - some ideas

        Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 18:31:45 -0700
        From: "Lisa L. Spangenberg" <medievalist at digitalmedievalist.com>

Hi

I'm working on a few as a consultant--but none of them meant *for* the academic community.

Mostly I've been brought in to consult on e-book like features.

I'm not allowed to talk about them yet--I promise I will as soon as  I can.

Lisa

--
Lisa L. Spangenberg  The iPad Project Book
PeachPit Press, September 2010