[Humanist] 24.338 new publications

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Mon Sep 13 23:49:02 CEST 2010

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Subject: Kritikos V.7 July-August 2010

        Subject: The September/October 2010 issue of D-LibMagazine is now

        Subject: Journal of Scholarly Publishing 42:1October 2010

        Subject: cfp: issue of LLC from DH2010

        Subject: Transforming Scholarly Publishing through Open Access: A

        Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 09:03:26 -0700 (PDT)
        From: Nicholas Ruiz III <editor at intertheory.org>

http://intertheory.org/work.htm

Nicholas Ruiz III, Ph.D
NRIII for Congress 2010
http://intertheory.org/nriiiforcongress2010.html
____________________________________
Editor, Kritikos
http://intertheory.org
____________________________________
Director, Florida Forum for Social Justice
http://intertheory.org/ffsj.htm

        Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 07:38:32 +1000
        From: Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk>
        Subject: The September/October 2010 issue of D-LibMagazine is now available

> Subject: [Dlib-subscribers] The September/October 2010 issue of
> D-Lib  Magazine is now available
> Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 21:08:06 +0100 From: Bonnie Wilson
> <bwilson at cnri.reston.va.us>

Greetings:

The September/October issue of D-Lib Magazine (http://www.dlib.org/) is
now available.

This issue contains five articles and a conference report. Also in this
issue you can find the 'In Brief' column, excerpts from recent press
releases, and news of upcoming conferences and other items of interest
in 'Clips and Pointers'.  This month, D-Lib features the "IN Harmony
Sheet Music from Indiana" collection courtesy of the Lilly Library,
Indiana University, Bloomington.

The articles include:

Designing and Implementing Second Generation Digital Preservation
Services: A Scalable Model for the Stanford Digital Repository
By Tom Cramer and Katherine Kott, Stanford University Libraries

A Checklist and a Case for Documenting PREMIS-METS Decisions in a METS
Profile
By Sally Vermaaten, Statistics New Zealand

Representation and Recognition of Subject Repositories
By Jessica Adamick and Rebecca Reznik-Zellen, University of
Massachusetts Amherst

The Simple Publishing Interface (SPI)
By Stefaan Ternier, Open Universiteit, The Netherlands, David Massart,
European Schoolnet (EUN), Belgium, Michael Totschnig, University of
Economics and Business (WU Wien), Austria, and Joris Klerkx and Erik
Duval, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (K.U.Leuven), Belgium

Development Strategy for High-Quality Science and Technology Journals in
China
By Yao Changqing and Qiao Xiaodong, Institute of Science and Technology
Information of China

The conference report is:

Making Repositories Mean More: Report on the Fifth International
Conference on Open Repositories 2010
By Carol Minton Morris, Cornell University

D-Lib Magazine has mirror sites at the following locations:

UKOLN, University of Bath, Bath, England
http://mirrored.ukoln.ac.uk/lis-journals/dlib/

The Australian National University, Canberra, Australia
http://dlib.anu.edu.au/

State Library of Lower Saxony and the University Library of Goettingen,
Goettingen,
Germany
http://webdoc.sub.gwdg.de/edoc/aw/d-lib/

Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan
http://dlib.ejournal.ascc.net/

BN - National Library of Portugal, Portugal
http://purl.pt/302/1

(If the mirror site closest to you is not displaying the
September/October 2010 issue of D-Lib Magazine at this time, please
check back later.  There is a delay between the time the magazine is
released in the United States and the time when the mirroring process
has been completed.)

Bonnie Wilson
D-Lib Magazine