[Humanist] 24.321 items for a digital classics bibliography?

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Wed Sep 8 03:08:23 CEST 2010

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 00:38:22 +0100
        From: Matteo Romanello <matteo.romanello at gmail.com>
        Subject: Digital Classics Bibliography

[apologies for cross posting]

Dear Humanists,

As part of my  Digital Humanities PhD I'm working on a literature review on
the theme __Classics and Computers__.

In order to allow other people with any interest in this to contribute to my
initial list I created an open group on Zotero called __digitalclassics__.
To find out more please check out my recent blog post
http://www.stoa.org/archives/1216 .

Thanks in advance,
Matteo

Matteo Romanello
PhD candidate
Centre for Computing in the Humanities (CCH)
King's College, London

http://wiki.digitalclassicist.org/User:MatteoRomanello
http://kcl.academia.edu/MatteoRomanello
http://www.linkedin.com/in/matteoromanello