[Humanist] 24.502 events: publication cultures; English literary mss

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Fri Nov 19 07:34:06 CET 2010

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk>          (37)
        Subject: ESF SCH Humanities Spring 2011: Call for applications

  [2]   From:    Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk>          (33)
        Subject: London Seminar for 2/12

        Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 06:23:12 +0000
        From: Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk>

> Subject: 	ESF SCH Humanities Spring 2011: Call for applications
> Date: 	Thu, 18 Nov 2010 17:35:11 +0000
> From: 	HumSpring <HumSpring at esf.org>

Dear colleagues,

The European Science Foundation (ESF) is committed to creating Fora for
early career scholars to develop their visions for the European Research
Area.

We have developed in particular the format of the “Humanities Spring”
workshops, aimed at producing short policy documents authored by the
best early career scholars after 2-day debates on identified issues.

This year the selected theme is:

*Humanities Spring 2011: **“**Publication Cultures in the Humanities”***

*Deadline for submission of applications:**17 January 2011, 12:00 (noon)
CET*

**

You can access the Call text and on-line submission form via the
following webpage: www.esf.org/humanitiesspring
 http://www.esf.org/humanitiesspring

We are writing with a *request to publish / circulate widely* the
linked Call for the ESF-sponsored event, which invites for a
Europe-wide selection of young scholars in the Humanities.

Please do not hesitate to get back to us directly via HumSpring at esf.org
<mailto:HumSpring at esf.org> with any questions you may have.

Thanking you very much in advance for your collaboration,

Best regards,

Dr Eva Hoogland

Ms Irma Vogel
Humanities Spring Team