[Humanist] 24.460 job at Ryerson

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu Nov 4 08:05:09 CET 2010

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 14:57:32 -0400
        From: Vivian Tsang <vtsang at hollandbloorview.ca>
        Subject: Re: [Humanist] 24.458 jobs: at Stanford, at Ryerson

My reaction was exactly the same when I looked at the posting. My graduate
training is entirely about processing text corpora and my current work is to
develop technology to facilitate the process of reading and writing. But
English? How many people have this kind of profile?

Vivian Tsang
Post-doc fellow
Bloorview Research Institute
vtsang at hollandbloorview.ca