[Humanist] 24.456 Job at Ryerson

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Tue Nov 2 11:47:32 CET 2010

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 14:57:19 +0000
        From: Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk>
        Subject: job at Ryerson

Allow me to direct your attention once again to the advert for an academic position in digital humanities at Ryerson (http://www.ryerson.ca/english/employment/). In conversation with the Head of English there I've learned that the number of applications is surprisingly small. This should not be -- Ryerson is a very good place, Toronto a fine place to live.

-----
Professor Willard McCarty
staff.cch.kcl.ac.uk/~wmccarty/