[Humanist] 24.32 events: Canadian digital economy

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Mon May 17 09:43:33 CEST 2010

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 19:12:33 +0100
        From: Ray Siemens <siemens at uvic.ca>
        Subject: Canadian Digital Economy Consultation

Those within and outside of Canada may be interested to learn about, and to participate in, our national government’s Digital Economy Consultation.

Details are at http://digitaleconomy.gc.ca.

The home pages text reads: Digital technologies are critical to every aspect of our economy and society. That is why a strategy for the digital economy is needed to ensure that Canada is positioned to benefit from the opportunities that it presents.  All Canadians have a role to play in helping shape Canada’s digital future. Your perspectives, suggestions, ideas and submissions will be important inputs in the creation of our digital strategy. We appreciate your interest and participation.