[Humanist] 24.80 books to read

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Wed Jun 2 07:46:07 CEST 2010

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2010 06:43:09 +0100
        From: Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk>
        Subject: books from Ashgate

I have been asked by Helen Moore, Marketing Manager, Information and
Cultural Management, Ashgate Publishing Group, to distribute information
about their book series, Digital Research in the Arts and Humanities,
http://www.ashgate.com/digitalresearch/, now with 7 titles. (Read them
tonight!) One day, perhaps, when we all know far too much about our
subject, and our bookshelves are groaning under the weight of volumes as
good as these, or better, one might object. But until then, I expect,
few of us, or none, will be anything but grateful for the news of them.

*** Attachments:
    http://www.digitalhumanities.org/humanist/Attachments/1275457448_2010-06-02_willard.mccarty@mccarty.org.uk_9731.2.pdf