[Humanist] 23.536 the next big thing

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Wed Jan 6 09:47:11 CET 2010

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 09:29:14 -0800
        From: "Bleck, Bradley" <BradB at spokanefalls.edu>
        Subject: RE: [Humanist] 23.534 the next big thing

It may not be the next big thing, but for those interested in the digital humanities, or whatever we might call what we do, there are certainly more panels at the Conference on College Composition and Communication dealing with this issue. I think compositionists are a somewhat ahead of many in the humanities on this. They meet in late March in Louisville, Kentucky this year. There is also the Computers and Writing conference, held this year at Purdue University May 20-23. Much of what gets looked at in these forums is applicable beyond the writing classroom.

Bradley Bleck
English Department
Spokane Falls CC
http://biketoworkspokane.org