[Humanist] 23.650 invitation to say how you use digital resources

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Tue Feb 23 10:00:08 CET 2010

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 15:32:57 -0500
        From: Julia Flanders <Julia_Flanders at brown.edu>
        Subject: Invitation to participate in a digital humanities study

[Posted on behalf of the INKE team]

Dear Colleague,

Two weeks ago, you received via the Centernet listserv an invitation to
complete a survey about researchers' use of digital tools and
resources in teaching and research. If you did not complete the survey,
we would like to invite you again to do so. The findings of the survey
will be used to improve existing digital tools and resources, and to
derive requirements for prospective tools and resources that we hope
will be of benefit to researchers.

The following link will bring you to the online questionnaire:
 http://infopoll.net/live/surveys/s34325.htm

Information about this research is included in the attached letter.

If you have already completed the survey, thank you very much for your
time.

Please feel free to contact the INKE Graduate Research Assistant, Karen
Taylor, at any time if you have questions about this research:
604-737-2873 (British Columbia, Canada) or
<katay164 at interchange.ubc.ca>.

Sincerely,

Karen Taylor for the INKE Team

INKE Graduate Research Assistant