[Humanist] 23.640 "their" not "they're"

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu Feb 18 14:37:04 CET 2010

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 10:06:58 +0100
        From: Joris van Zundert <joris.van.zundert at gmail.com>
        Subject: Re: [Humanist] 23.633 how common, how important: a correction ("their" not "they're")

Maybe my phonetic spelling is catchy? (There, their and they're seem all to
be perfectly interchangeable in some of my texts.)
Best
-- Joris

On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 9:45 AM, Humanist Discussion Group <

--
Mr. Joris J. van Zundert (MA)
Alfalab / Huygens Institute IT R&D Team

Contact information at http://www.huygensinstituut.knaw.nl/vanzundert