[Humanist] 23.629 jobs: project coordinator; PhD studentship

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Wed Feb 10 07:35:44 CET 2010

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    Susan Brown <sbrown at uoguelph.ca>                          (50)
        Subject: Project Coordinator position

  [2]   From:    "Rauterberg, G.W.M." <G.W.M.Rauterberg at tue.nl>             (7)
        Subject: Open Position as PhD student with Scholarship

        Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 15:32:48 -0500
        From: Susan Brown <sbrown at uoguelph.ca>

Dear Willard,
Likely due to the technical problems with the listserv, the second
part of the job notice that I sent, including the link to the job ad
itself, was cut off when sent out. Would you be so kind as to repost it?
Many thanks,
Susan

> With apologies for cross-posting, would members of this list please
> circulate the follow job advertisement to anyone who might be
> interested?
>
> Project and Data Integrity Coordinator
> Canadian Writing Research Collaboratory
> Department of English and Film Studies, University of Alberta,
> Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
>
> The Project and Data Integrity Coordinator will assist with
> infrastructure development for the Canadian Writing Research
> Collaboratory, a multiple-year project funded by the Canadian
> Foundation for Innovation to produce a platform to enable literary
> scholars to collaborate in the production, analysis, and
> dissemination of digital research materials. The project seeks a
> full-time Coordinator of its development processes who will work
> closely with the project leader and other team members to ensure
> that the multiple components of the project are produced according
> to project specifications, are interoperable, and are optimized for
> literary researchers. More information about the Collaboratory can
> be found at  http://cwrc.cs.ualberta.ca/index.php/General:CWRC.
>
> We are keen to fill the position with someone with a combination of
> humanities research experience and strong technical background.
>
> The full ad, with details of salary, benefits, and how to apply
> online, is available at:
>
> http://www.careers.ualberta.ca/competition.aspx?id=S110410619
>
> The deadline for applications (cover letter and c.v.) is February 17
> (extending soon to Feb 23).

Susan Brown
Director, Orlando Project; Project Leader, Canadian Writing Research
Collaboratory
Professor                                    				Visiting Professor
School of English and Theatre Studies   	English and Film Studies
University of Guelph                    			University of Alberta
Guelph, Ontario N1G 2W1 Canada          	Edmonton, Alberta T6G 2E5

519-824-4120 x53266 (office)            		780-862-0155
519-766-0844 (fax)

sbrown at uoguelph.ca                      			susan.brown at ualberta.ca
http://orlando.cambridge.org  http://www.ualberta.ca/ORLANDO